You are cordially invited to delight in The Glam Finale Collection 2017 by China Glaze. ‘Tis the season to attire yourself in elegant winter ball gowns and breathtaking nails. Sway through music-filled colour, warming delights, and whirl the night away, glittering with the stars, basking in China Glaze’s new winter collection. This is the seasons most essential collection with a polish for every occasion, from Christmas discos to luxurious winter dances, dress up parties and new year celebrations. Instead of feeling cold and blue, China Glaze have created a pallete of ruby reds and refreshing pine greens with sparkling champagne glitters and disco diva purples. Indulge in the luxury of the holidays and dance the night away.
- Teal the fever – A sparkling glitter teal shade with hues of emerald green and sea blue.
- Free of DBP / Toluene and added Formaldehyde.
- Color rich hues ensure long lasting coverage.
- Rapid Drying.
- No Chipping or Peeling.
Step by step guide:
- File nails and push back cuticles
- Apply one coat of China Glaze – Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Apply first coat of China Glaze Nail polish and allow to dry (1minute)
- Apply second coat
- Apply China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat and allow to dry (1-2minutes)
- Finally condition cuticle with China Glaze Orange Cuticle Oil for that professional finish.
With a fabulous range of fashion-led polishes, China Glaze provide the perfect accent to any outfit with their eclectic range of colours, keeping up with new trends and styles. Travel through the depths of colour, from neons, to reds, corals, to shades of blue, inspiration which was found on the shores of Tahiti, the nightlife in New York City and Skylines of Dubai. These glossy lacquers work in perfect cohesion with China Glaze professional nail treatments for lasting strength, durability and overall beautiful nails. We now stock over 200+ colours from your favourite collections from ‘Off shore’ to ‘Summer Favourites’ and the most loved China Glaze treatments to create salon professional results.